Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I am antisocial outside the web, but very communicative in virtual world

Custom Search

I am new here, just joined today! I do not know that much about Hubpages, actually I am all confused now, trying to figure out where I can check others' hubs and communicate, what kind of articles I can write, which topics are more popular and so on.
This was just to opening, I hope I can be active here, and please accept my regards, everybody.
I am trying to be more social, however it is getting very difficult for me, 6 years working and living abroad, without any friend and staying alone in my apartment, have made me quite awkward person, I do not go out very often, do not communicate more than when I am doing shopping, I have closed myself towards real outer world and instead have become very open to cyber world of internet. somehow I feel in danger.
I tried so many times to break this pattern, even I asked my colleagues to introduce me some good gyms and clubs, but anytime they did so, I refused to join and found an excuse, most of the time by saying I feel sick.
And maybe I am getting really sick...
I remember the days we did not have any internet and personal computer at home, I used to call to my friends, to go out with them, to have real friends, to find real BFs, to meet people in the street, and to see them and hear their voice before knowing them. Things which were all fallen down when I started using internet.
Maybe this is addiction, as so many times I have tried to break this pattern and step out of virtual world, to open up again to real world I belong to. But couldn't so far.
Hope there would be a treat for this disease someday, I want my old days back.

No comments:

Post a Comment